FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
- Wavelength Response 900nm - 1700nm
- Low Noise, High Gain
- Responsivity 450V/W
- Bandwidth- 11 GHz (SM)
- Type K SMA Output Electrical Connector
- FC/UPC Style Fiber Optic Input Connector
- General Laboratory Testing of Optical Components
- Front-End O/E Converter For Test Instruments
- Rapid Doppler-Shift LIDAR Measurements
- Analog RF Links Over Fiber
The TIA-3000 is a versatile Optical to Electrical converter for laboratory or field use. This low profile O/E converter will faithfully reproduce an optical signal on a wide range of oscilloscopes and digitizers.
The unit is equipped with an InGaAs/InP detector that is responsive in the wavelength range of 900 - 1700 nm. The TIA-3000 bandwidth ranges from 30KHz to 10GHz (-3dB).
Applications for this converter include the General purpose testing of fiber optic components, data links and transmitter testing, LIDAR and analog RF-over-fiber links.
The unit is backed by a two year warranty.