FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
- Remote sensing of RPM and angular vibration
- Sensing rates to 40000 PPS
- No special reflective tape required
- Large 5 digit LED display
- Output fiber optic connector ST
- Output electronic connector BNC
- Output is TTL compatible
- Instrument indicators:
- Operates in remote and/or hostile environments
- Displays in units of RPM, RPS, or PPS
- Right angle attachments available
- Fast charger, Ni-mH powered
- Fiber optic cable length 5 M; Custom Cable lengths up to 300 Meters
- Optical sensor dimensions:
13mm" dia × 1.5"L, 1/2 × 20 threads per inch Jam nuts included
- Right angle adaptors available
- Temperature: 0-50°C , -40-120°C
The LT-880 laser tachometer is designed for laboratory and industrial use. It provides ease of use with a visible laser source for targeting. Targets can be generated in black and white from any standard laser printer. The long mounting cable gives the user sensing capability in harsh environment conditions. Available as standard or custom units.
The LT-880 Fiber Optic Laser Tachometer is a non-contact instrument designed to measure rates of rotation by sensing the presence of absence of a reflective surface in its optical beam. These are typically provided by affixing an easily made black and white encoder to the surface of the rotating component. A TTL signal is asserted whenever a reflective surface is sensed. The output signal may be read directly from the display or used in conjunction with a spectrum analyzer to sense linear translation, RPM, and angular vibrations. A five meter fiber optic cable enables the optical sensor to be placed in hazardous environments and/or inaccessible spaces where a conventional unit cannot be used. The LT-880 adds the additional flexibility of a multi-functional readout. No reflective tape is required. Encoders may be made easily with a laser printer and any drawing or CAD program.
Standard warranty is 2 years.